Monday, January 27, 2014

Invitation To A Book Promo For Boystown By Jake Biondi

*** PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BOYSTOWN IS A MALE/MALE BOOK WITH OTHER COUPLES MALE/FEMALE***

*** THIS BOOK IS SUITABLE FOR 18+ ****



I have been blogging for sometime and I have read every genre from historical to memoirs to young adult to new adult and everything in between. Today on facebook one of my favorite authors Kindle Alexander posted on a new genre that is up and coming and that genre is Male/Male books. I shared my story with her and I am going to share it with you guys. 

My first ever Male/Male read was Double Full by Kindle Alexander. I could not get enough of the story of Colton Michaels and Jace Montgomery. They had a story to tell and tell it they did. After reading it I was hooked and needed to read more M/M books. So I stalked the internet and goodreads and facebook for more books in this genre when I stumbled upon Boystown by Jake Biondi.

Let me just say LORDY LORDY LORDY I feel in love with a whole host of characters but my favorites are Cole, Emmett, and Michael! Lord those boys have my heart and as I was reading I could not get enough. So of course all of you know how I am I stalked Jake Biondi and could not find a thing about him so I kept up my stalking and finally contacted Jake.

To say that Jake is an amazing author I will tell you he is at the top of my favorite authors list right alongside Shelly Crane, Rachel Wade, Lila Felix, Kendall Grey, Alexander Kindle, Susan Mac Nicol, K.C. Wells, S.E. Jakes and so on........ But I said all that to tell you that he is one of the most sweetest guys I have ever met. He answered all my crazy questions and then some and he allowed me to interview him for my other blog Kaidans seduction  http://kaidansseduction.blogspot.com/2013/12/new-release-review-for-boystown-season.html

The more I read the more I needed. Reading Boystown has me so hooked like a reality show that I asked Jake when the next episodes where coming out because I NEED more! This is such a great story that I had to ask Jake if I could promo it for him. This is one story you don't want to miss!

Have a facebook page, Blog, Pinterest or any on line venue and want to share a great book to read..... all you have to do is sign up and everything will be provided for you to post. As part of the post you can ask the author Jake two questions of your own and he will answer just for your posting only!

So what are you waiting for sign up here and enjoy the boys and girls of Boystown!

SYNOPSIS:

One of the most diverse and lively neighborhoods in the country, Chicago's BOYSTOWN has something for everyone.

So it's no wonder that Jesse Morgan and Cole O'Brien chose to live there upon graduating from college.+

Ready to begin the next phase of their lives in an exciting new city, Jesse and Cole quickly find themselves at the center of a new group of friends.

Joyelle and Derek Mancini have been happily married for years, but Derek is harboring a secret that could tear them apart.

Derek's brother Emmett is about to discover that his boyfriend Keith Colgan has a past that will haunt them both.

Long time couple Logan Pryce and Max Taylor must face a crisis that neither of them expected.

And, before they realize it, Jesse and Cole find themselves at the center of it all in the adult playground known as BOYSTOWN.

Goodreads:



Order your copy of BOYSTOWN Season One today by clicking below:






About Author:

Growing up in the suburbs of Chicago, Jake Biondi fell in love with "The Windy City" at an early age. He left the Chicago area for four years to attend the University of Notre Dame and, upon graduation, returned to Chicago. He has been living in Chicago's Boystown neighborhood for over 20 years. 

A huge fan of Charles Dickens' novels as well as television shows such asDynasty, Knots Landing, Dallas and Revenge, Jake Biondi has created a serialized saga for contemporary audiences. 

Because of BOYSTOWN's huge success online and the serialized nature of Biondi's writing, readers from all over the globe have been able to correspond with Biondi and influence the storylines of the BOYSTOWN saga as Biondi writes it.

Now, the first ten episodes of BOYSTOWN are available in book form.

Where to stalk Jake:
Website:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Goodreads:

Pinterest:

E-Mail:

No comments: